Monday, January 11, 2010

Here Be Dragons

Jackson apparently had a nightmare last night.  He dreamed that dragons came out of my [pregnant] belly and grabbed him.  Jason slept with him most of the night.  He called me at 6am complaining of the cold and told me that 'Daddy found the dragon and the mouse' before he dropped back off to sleep.

When I got home today, he told me some stuff about dragons and about how they aren't real.  But at bedtime, he was distraught about the idea of sleeping in his new room.  He insisted the light stay on and I stay with him.   Fortunately he was exhausted and blinky and went to sleep easily.  I'm afraid tomorrow won't be so easy.

1 comment:

  1. It's always so hard when they start having nightmares. We had Ewan start sleeping with a Wolverine 'doll' and that seemed to help him.
    Poor Jackson!! :(

    ReplyDelete