Sunday, September 7, 2008

Breakfast

My husband has created a monster.
The other day, Jackson and I were having breakfast. He gulped down his banana and juice, but wasn't eating his zucchini bread. I let him out of his high chair, and set his plate on a chair in case he wanted to snack. Then I went to make my lunch. A minute later, I heard a scaping noise on the floor. I turned to look, and Jackson was pushing the coffee table over against the couch. He'd brought his plate over and set it on the table. Then he climbed up onto the couch, and sat there banging the remote on the table.
Apparently, he and Jason have been sitting down in the morning to watch Dora the Explorer this way. Jack has a whole routine with the coffee table, his food, and a blanket.
It's adorable, but seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment