Friday, March 28, 2008

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Kibalo!!




Last weekend, Nicole and Ben [finally] tied the knot!! Congratulations you guys!



As a tribute, I thought I'd pull out some of the better pictures I have of the 2 of you, enjoy it!



Just Engaged



Cheerful




Nicole Chillin' with Jackson




Ben and Jason wearing the molesty pillows




Ben throwing Rocks

Nicole and her Mom




By the way, Andrea took some great pictures at the wedding and rehearsal. You can see them here (let me know if this doesn't work):
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=217241206380415599/l=361125225/g=123311388/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicole! Robyn's the blogger of the family, I usually just have fun reading her blog to make sure she doesn't slander me too much, but when I saw the wedding pics (and announcement for some of us) on Jackson's blog(which is also Sheree and Jason's although the'll never admit it) I just had to create an account to send some cheer and Karma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. Can you pretty please email me some of the pictures? I am still so mad at myself for forgetting my camera! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete