Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jonah rolls over

Baby Jonah is already trying to keep up with his big brother. I brought him home from the hospital, set him on the bed on his belly, turned my back, and he rolled over--twice.  Jason saw him do it a week later on the couch. Last night, he was on a roll (ohh, sorry for the pun), but I managed to capture it on film.  Here is my brand newbie 2 1/2 week old baby rolling from front to back:



It's a three step process.
Step 1 (optional): Get Really Mad
Step 2: Lift up giant head and fling it to one side.
Step 3: Allow giant head to pull rest of body over.

And lest you think my bed is sloped giving him some unfair advantage, he goes left!






2 comments:

  1. What a strong little guy!!!
    My boys watched the video with me and they were cheering him on, "Roll over Jonah! Rolll over Jonah!" :)

    ReplyDelete